Subject: Re: RESCHEDULE: Save the Date Notice - WCBIC Board Meeting - October 27th From: Wilshire Center BID Date: 09/30/2016 10:41 AM To: Dustin Storey

Thank you Dustin.

Thank you,

Mike Russell

Wilshire Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC) mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1 032 Los Angeles, CA 9001 0

On Sep 30, 201 6, at 1 0:40 AM, Dustin Storey <dustin@centurvwestpartners.com> wrote:

I am able to make it on the 27th as well.

<image003.jpg>

From: Wilshire Center BID [mailto:mike@wilshirecenter.com1 Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:26 AM

To: Paul Kim <paulkim@jamisonservices.com>: Debra Leathers <dleathers@swlaw.edu>: Mike Sarebanha <msarebanha@swelaroup.com>: Mike Hakim <mike@mikehakim.com>: Sam Hakim <srhakim@aol.com>: Niall Kelly <NKellv@hotelnormandiela.com>: Mike Sarrabana <msarebanha@swel.net>: Jimmy Han cjimmvhanl @me.com>: HMH <colonvholdinas@amail.com>: Dustin Storey <dustin@centurvwestpartners.com>

Subject: RESCHEDULE: Save the Date Notice - WCBIC Board Meeting - October 27th

Dear Board Members,

The WCBIC Board meeting had to be rescheduled for Thursday, OCTOBER 27TH, from 12:00 pm to 1 :30 pm.

The meeting will be held at 3600 Wilshire Blvd. on the 1 6th Floor in the Conference Room.

Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.

This month we will be joined by the new Deputy City Attorney of the Neighborhood Prosecutor Program for the Olympic Division, Veronica Soto. Ms. Soto will give a brief update from the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney as it relates to her work at the Olympic Division.